Manual Access Information
Telonics product manuals are generally available for download to our customers through an approval process, except as noted. If interested, for manuals requiring approval, please click on the link and fill out the request form with your name, organization name, and e-mail address. Please expect your request to take roughly 24-48 hours to be fulfilled.
If you require an older version of a manual, please supply your product's CTN along with your contact information.
Note that not every product has a manual available for download.
Please also refer to specific product descriptions on the website; some products include additional links for manuals there.
- Telonics Gen4 GPS User's Manual
- CR-2a, CR-5 and CR-7 User's Manuals (available for immediate download, requires both Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player, latest versions recommended)
- TR-5 Receiver Manual
- ST-21-200A User Manual
- ST-21-200L User Manual
- TA-9 User's Guide and Specifications
- TNR-3000 User Manual
- TSUR-400 Receiver/Monitor Operation and Programming Manual
Legacy Product Manuals
- ST-20-200A User Manual
- ST-20-200T User Manual
- ST-20-200V User Manual
- Telonics Gen-II GPS System User's Manual
- Telonics Gen-III GPS System User's Manual
- Interface Specification, ST-20RF Module
- Interface Specification, ST-20RF-100 Module
- Telonics Model TNR-2000 Noise Reduction Unit - User Guide
- MODEL RA-7, 2-Element and MODEL RA-17, 3-Element RUGGEDIZED Folding VHF Directional Hand-held Antennas User's Guide and Specifications
- Telonics Model TR-2 and TR-2E Series Telemetry Receivers