TR-4 Channel Frequency Editor
TR-4 Channel Frequency Editor is the programming interface for the TR-4 receiver. It allows you to program all of the 100 TR-4 channels on your PC and send them to a TR-4, or read the existing channel settings in a TR-4. It also allows you to save or print a record of the channel assignments for a TR-4 receiver.
Download v3.04, 2013.07.18 (setup-TR4v3.04.exe 1,449,262 bytes)
2013.07.18 What's new in version 3.04?
- Fixes a bug that had caused versions 3.00-3.03 to read the wrong frequency for channels that were disabled (reads 483.640MHz instead of 000.000MHz).
2011.12.16 What's new in version 3.03?
- Requires an authorization code to read or program TR-4 receivers.
2011.12.07 What's new in version 3.02?
- Fixes a bug that had prevented users from using printers with spaces in the printer name.
- Adds an export feature so users can save the programming record to a text file.
2011.06.27 What's new in version 3.01?
- Supports communication with units that have a blank CTN.
2011.05.09 What's new in version 3.00?
- Supports TSC-6C USB Cable.
- Supports any available COM port instead of only COM1-4.
- Provides more-reliable communication with TR-4.
- Help system supports Windows® Vista and Windows® 7.
- Allows full printer selection instead of only LPT-1 & LPT-2.
- Provides a list of recently used .tr4 files.
- Installs start-menu shortcuts under Telonics group instead of TR-4 group.
- Changes application icon to the Telonics elk.
What's New in Version 2.06.0000?
- Bug fix: The program was not editing channels properly under Windows® XP.